Piano, Violin, Voice and Button Accordion / Concertina Teacher Vacancies
Waltons New School of Music is currently seeking candidates to join our regular teaching faculty, beginning in September 2018. Ideal candidates will have:
• Relevant teaching qualifications.
• Experience teaching students from beginner to advanced skill levels.
• Experience teaching both adults and children.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please email the following three items to [email protected]:
• Your CV.
• A cover letter explaining why you would like to work at the New School.
• The names, emails and phone numbers of at least two referees.
Or bring/post them to:
Teaching Applications (New School Faculty)
Waltons New School of Music
69 South Great George’s Street
Published on 13 June 2018