Head of Music Programming
As the Head of Music Programming for EMEA you will help build and maintain YouTube’s Music program on handsets, web and tablets. Based on your digital content experience, you will co-ordinate and launch effective features and promotions. You bring to the table strong content instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
You are comfortable working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience. You’ll be able to work both independently and collaboratively to develop new content features and scalable programming processes. You’ll also have a track record for successful prioritization, meeting critical deadlines, and enthusiastically taking on new challenges.
- Plan and execute the regional strategy for Music Programming on YouTube in EMEA.
- Plan and deliver a regionally relevant annual programming calendar for Music on YouTube.
- Work with internal and external partnerships teams to develop and launch effective content and promotions.
- Work cross-functionally to define and implement programming tools and processes, and platform-wide improvements.
- Conduct metrics-based analyses of programming and provide recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
Published on 14 May 2018