Streaming Curator (Jazz and Classical)
The Streaming Curator is responsible for creating and updating new streaming channels (such as playlists) and using and interpreting streaming data. The streaming curator’s job is to help reach new consumers and drive plays of Classics & Jazz music across key streaming services, resulting in an increased market share and revenue gain for the business.
• Manage global consumer-facing playlists - Curate and create global priority playlists across multiple partners, ensuring they are fit for purpose and continually identify areas of improvement. Suggest and help run marketing campaigns for playlists when needed.
• Work with the experts in the Global Classics & Jazz team to ensure playlists select and expose the right music, at the right time for the right people - Liaise with frontline marketing & labels, jazz and classical catalogue team, content and voice team.
• Identify new playlist and online radio opportunities across multiple digital platforms and new services as they come to market.
• Create playlists and track addition suggestions for digital campaigns and promotions with partners and provide information to partners as needed.
• Work with Streaming Marketing Manager and International Marketing team to ensure curation forms part of frontline marketing strategy and work proactively to inspire and advise where necessary
• Monitor and analyse streaming data constantly, including measuring and optimizing engagement, reacting positively and dynamically to analytics and market trends.
• Be able to analyse and initiate consumer research with Global Insights team to inform and improve streaming strategy.
• Communicate strategy and successes to Global Classics & Jazz division.
• Confident, hardworking and outgoing.
• Good communicator – able to express themselves clearly and confidently
• A music and data enthusiast with passion for detail and musical interest in all genres.
• An appreciation of classical and jazz music desirable.
• Expertise in the creative and technical process of making and developing playlists.
• Sound understanding of streaming music services and landscape.
• Well organised with the ability to plan and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to interpret analytical and complex data.
• Experience of working on own as well as part of a team, and with colleagues at all levels.
• Ability to remaining calm in an often-pressured environment.
• Excellent IT skills; must be proficient in presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote. Thorough working knowledge of Excel and ability to understand data is desirable.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 14 May 2018