Artist Marketing Manager
Artist Marketing Manager, you will lead our highest priority and investment artist marketing campaigns. You will be creative, organized, and motivated to craft and launch global artist marketing campaigns and lead strategy for our most important subset of artist partners: superstars and established acts. You will oversee the strategic development of our approach with our partners and the broader industry and execute our artist partnerships. You will work with our Product, Artist Relations, Programming, Brand and Creative, Press, Legal, Media, and Communications teams and externally with labels, artists, and managers.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 7 years of experience working in music/tech marketing, and/or digital marketing or strategy consulting.
– Experience in budget management and key performance indicator (KPI) tracking.
– Experience with spreadsheet software and text editors.
– Experience in integrated marketing campaigns, leadership and go-to-market strategy.
– Experience in marketing, working with talent and management within the music industry.
– Ability to manage campaigns with large budgets. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to lead, communicate, and build collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams across all levels of management. Ability to present to leadership and external audiences.
– Excellent business judgment, problem-solving, and analytical, collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
See link below for further details.
Published on 14 May 2019