Music Education Consultant
ROLI is looking for a Music Education Consultant to join Product team in London and help to build new hardware and software products for music learning. You’ll be responsible for defining ROLI’s music curriculum, devising the pedagogical framework and architecting customer learning journeys. You’ll also work closely with the software team to set lesson templates and to create highly engaging lesson and practice content.
Please note this is a three month, full-time contract with potential for extension.
What you’ll do:
– Develop an app-based music curriculum that is innovative, highly engaging and fun
– Define the principles for a digital music curriculum that reflects ROLI’s brand values, target audience & company mission
– Work closely with the ROLI product team to create a curriculum that is completely synergistic and integrated with ROLI’s hardware and software, leveraging the combined benefits of both
– Create a high level ROLI music curriculum that addresses absolute beginners through to intermediate learners, with an initial focus on learning to play keys
– Create a clear user journey with clearly structured learning milestones and curriculum topics.
– At the lesson level, devise learning goals and lesson content
– Incorporate popular music content into the learning experience
– Work closely with the software team to create learning content that builds engagement
– Create engagement loops in lesson/curriculum structure
– Build automated digital assessment into the software enabling users to progress to the next level
– Bake gamification techniques into the lesson and practice structure
What you’ll need:
– Significant experience in music education and curriculum development
– A deep understanding of music pedagogy and how to teach keyboard
– Extensive experience of lesson creation and assessment
– Good understanding of online learning techniques and approaches, ideally with hands-on experience of creating music learning apps
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, flawless written English
– Excellent interpersonal skills and strong management experience
– A demonstrable drive for sustainable success
– A passion for music, technology and/or startups
See link below for further details.
Published on 15 May 2019