2 x Subject Leader – Music Business & Innovation
The Academy of Contemporary Music is seeking to appoint two Senior Lecturer/Subject Leaders for our Music Business & Innovation Degree in London.
The roles would suit candidates with a solid business and management specialism, and a proven track record of teaching within related subject areas at HE level. Whilst ACM positively welcomes applicants with a background in the music and/or creative industries, they would also particularly welcome candidates currently teaching on HE Business and Management degree programmes, and who may be keen to focus their specialism on teaching the next generation of Creative Industry Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Successful candidates will be required to contribute to the following;
- To design and deliver high quality, innovative and challenging learning experiences, using current business theory and practice
- To coordinate permanent staff, sessional and guest industry lecturers and to ensure the delivery of high quality teaching and learning on the business programmes.
- To lead on module and course content development for the programme of study.
- To retain professional currency and maintain a wide range of professional business contacts related to music and creative industries.
- To contribute to and, where appropriate, lead on new research and enterprise initiatives which result in raising the research profile and/or new or additional funding streams for ACM.
- To lead the business team in making year on year performance improvements to NSS, DHELE and HESA returns for the music business courses.
- Contributing to the strategic priorities as directed by the Group Head of Education and in line with ACM’s strategy for developing the Business-related provision.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 17 January 2019