Council Members – Arts and Cultural Practitioners
The Arts Council England North Area Council has vacancies for 4 members: arts and cultural practitioners, local authority members, applicants with experience of rural issues and those with expertise within the business community.
The Council is looking for individuals who:
- have a strong knowledge of arts and culture, and commitment to promote the value of arts and culture in society
- have a commitment to the Arts Council’s mission – Great art and culture for everyone
- have a strong knowledge and understanding of the Creative case for diversity and/or creative media/digital
- are able to act as advocates for arts and culture on a local and national level
- have a specialist knowledge of a particular artform; the museum, libraries and/or music education sector; education, regeneration, broadcasting, training, tourism, business and other fields relevant to arts and culture; or are practicing artists
- a knowledge and understanding of the North area
- live or have work interests in the North area
See further details at the link below.
Published on 17 May 2018