Deputy Head of Music, Media and Performance Production
Leeds City College has an opportunity to co-lead the School of Music, Media and Performance Production. The successful applicant will take a lead role in quality assurance for the whole of the Media, Music and Performance Production department. Experience in quality assurance would be a distinct advantage.
Main purpose and scope:
- Support the Head of Department in achieving the strategic objectives and targets for the Department
- Inspire and motivate staff within the Department to improve their own practice, knowledge and understanding
- Devise a CPD plan for the Department informed by professional standards and the requirements of students
- Deliver outstanding outcomes in terms of retention, achievement, success and progression
- Provide leadership in the enhancement of learning and teaching
- Provide day to day line management for staff and leadership to staff working within the Department across all Campuses.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 17 December 2018