Domino Records: International Coordinator
Domino is seeking a Co-ordinator to join the International Department in its London office.
The core duties of this role include:
• General admin tasks to assist the international promotions manager, including:
• Keep accurate records of all promo activities
• Create promo schedules for artists
• Travel booking & recording costs in budgets
• Set up phoners, email interviews and tour promotion as needed
• Create regular promo reports
• Maintain the press clips system and train new international partners
• General international marketing and production tasks, including:
•Canvass for watermarks ,commercial stock, physical promos & merchandise then process orders & shipping
• Organize audio and visual parts for local productions via our production team
• Provide the territories with all tools, including music, photos, videos etc.
• Attend production & occasional promo meetings
• Collate MTV rotations weekly
• Create Purchase Orders
• Keep our world distribution lists and databases current
• Collect sales figures and create reports as directed
Domino are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong communication skills who enjoys multi-tasking, organisation and working in a very busy environment. Familiarity with Domino and its artists would be an asset.
How to apply:
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter stating how you meet the requirements to vacancy [at] dominorecordco.com before Friday June 9th, 2017. Please put the job title in the subject line.
For more, visit https://goo.gl/IB096j
Published on 18 May 2017