Domino Records: Label Assistant
Domino is recruiting for a Label Assistant.
The role of Label Assistant is an entry-level, office based position where you’ll be assisting with the day-to-day running of the Domino London office to ensure it runs efficiently and smoothly. You’ll be assisting a variety of departments, including the Promotions and International teams.
Key responsibilities include:
• Reception duty: answering the phones, greeting visitors and organising refreshments and making all guests feel welcome
• The post: the opening and distribution of incoming mail and the franking of outgoing mail
• Couriers: the booking of domestic and international couriers
• Assisting with ordering of office supplies and stationery
• Assisting with maintaining all office facilities
• Raising company purchase orders
• Assisting with set up for meetings
• Booking meeting rooms for external company meetings
• Booking some company travel; flights, trains and taxi
• Co-ordinating company guest lists and ticket buys for London and regional shows
• Assisting on company events such as Domino nights and staff social events
• Updating company gig calendars and events diary using Excel and Google Docs
• Compiling promo stock reports using Excel
• Assisting with company applications to awards ceremonies: e.g. Mercury Prize etc.
• Assisting with company newsletters, proofreading / editing
• Responding to Facebook/email enquiries
• Assisting with the management of the students on the company intern program
• Maintain a tidy reception area and upkeep of meeting rooms
• Assist with First Aid and Fire Aid
• General assistance to the Label and Publishing Company including ad-hoc duties
• General assistance for the Promotions, International and Digital teams
Domino are seeking a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with strong communication skills who enjoys multi-tasking, organisation and working in a very busy environment. The ideal candidate should be a music fan and familiarity with Domino and its artists would be an asset.
How to apply:
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter stating how you meet the requirements to vacancy [at] dominorecordco.com before Friday June 2nd, 2017.
For more, visit https://goo.gl/dpOvg3
Published on 19 May 2017