UTA’s London office, which focuses primarily on Music Talent Representation, is offering a 6-month internship opportunity. This is a part-time position, 2 or 3 days a week. Office hours are 10 am – 6 pm. July - December 2019: Application deadline is April 19th, 2019
- Experience is not necessary but strong admin skills, a keen eye for detail and genuine interest in the industry are all essential.
- Successful applicants will work alongside agents & assistants to gain knowledge of the company and industry.
- All internships are paid employment opportunities. Interns are responsible for their own transportation, housing and relocation costs.
- To be eligible for the internship program, candidates must be a current student in their second or third year of university or a recent graduate within six months of the start of the internship.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK and must be age 18 or older by the time they are hired. Additionally, they will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Published on 20 March 2019