Tyrone Guthrie Centre Bursary 2017
The Arts Office of Clare County Council supports arts events, programmes and artists in a variety of ways annually. Support is available for the arts, as defined in the Arts Act 2003.
Any creative or interpretive expression (whether traditional or contemporary) in whatever form, and including, in particular, visual arts, theatre, literature, music, dance, opera, film, circus and architecture and includes any medium when used for those purposes.
The following are the arts grants and bursary programmes supported by Clare Arts Office in 2017.
- Arts Act Grant Scheme 2017 - Closing date February 17th, 2017
- Tyrone Guthrie Centre Bursary 2017 - Closing date March 24th, 2017
- Meitheal Summer School Bursary 2017 - Closing date to be confirmed
- Irish Youth Choir Bursary 2017 - Closing date to be confirmed
- Drama League of Ireland Summer School Bursary - Closing date to be confirmed
Published on 21 February 2017