Music Content and Community Specialist (Intern)
Tik Tok is seeking a Music Content and Community Specialist Intern for their team in London.
– Monitor delivery of content from all producers & talents. Assist to guide and oversee the user community building and content operation.
– Curate and localize in-app music content for the market
– Analyze data and performance metrics on content consumption and implement progressive changes to improve overall performance of in-app content.
– Engage all producers & talents on regular basis to keep them updated on App’s new updates, challenges, programs, initiatives, and events
– Identify trending concepts and communicate with key producers & talent of each market
– Develop collaborative partnership with local media partners
– Identify, develop and implement content strategy for local market
– Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of music content issues
– Manage music CMS and work with Global Music HQ team on day to day content management
– Develop on-ground programs to promote drive music engagement for app via creative methods and support the acquisition of potential Original Music Content Producers/Talent.
– Degree educated in relevant discipline, such as music, media, marketing.
– Experience managing online communities of producers and agencies and so on.
– Basic understanding of music genres and possess insights to music trends in market
– Excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills.
– Familiar with the digital music eco-system
– Familiar with using data to produce reports on content performance
– Able to work full time
– A second European language besides English is a bonus
Even Better If:
– Experience working with international partners at different time zones
– Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech and entertainment industry
– Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
See link below for further details.
Published on 22 May 2019