The Courthouse Arts Centre in Tinahely is seeking an Artistic Director.
Salary: €32,000 – €40,000 per annum commensurate with experience
Person Specification – What You Bring To The Role:
Experience & Qualifications
- Appropriate training, academic qualification and/or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an artistic directorship or arts management role in the arts.
- Track record of successful funding partnerships within commercial and public sectors and developing stakeholder relationships.
- Capacity to merge creative/artistic priorities with sound business planning/provision.
- Knowledge of current arts planning and funding in Ireland and future cultural development
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the proven ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience managing budgets and preparing accounts for audit.
- Governance responsibilities and current company law.
- Experience supporting artists and an understanding of artistic processes and artist development opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a board of management and successfully leading a staff team.
- Excellent and proven IT skills with knowledge of accounting software and all Microsoft applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, outlook), website updates, ticketing systems, online surveys and social media.
- Ability to develop strategies and implement them successfully.
- Confidence in public speaking so as to represent the organisation at various public events.
- Lead by example and value collaborative working relationships.
See full job description at the link below.
Published on 23 February 2018