Tutti First Violin (50%)
- The contract is initially for a probationary period, which can be extended into a permanent position if both parties are in agreement.
- Contract: 50%.
- Salary: scale 1 as in the Dutch Orchestras’ Collective Labour Agreement.
- Contribution to the ABP Pension Fund is compulsory.
1. First and second movements from one of the following Mozart concertos: KV 216 (G), KV 218 (D) or KV 219 (A).
2. First movement from one of the following violin concertos: Beethoven, Brahms, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky or Sibelius.
3. Orchestral works.
Those candidates invited to audition will be notified of the required orchestral works.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 24 November 2017