Vocal Faculty Administrator
The RCM is now looking to recruit a Vocal Faculty Administrator who will work in the Vocal and Opera office. Successful applicants will be joining a lively and creative team in an exciting working environment, and will work closely with students, professors and all departments within the RCM.
This post involves:
– managing enquiries from staff, students and members of the public
– administering assessments, competitions, vocal faculty meetings and masterclasses
– assisting in the day to day maintenance of coursework
– liaising with key members of the music profession
– providing administrative support to the Head and Deputy Head of Vocal and Opera and the Vocal and Opera Manager.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 25 January 2018