Head of Musicianship
The Royal Irish Academy of Music is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified individual to join its vibrant staff as Head of Musicianship.
- Responsible to: Director
- Commencement date – 27th August 2018
- Term: 5 years fixed term contract
- Senior Lecturer 1 pay scale or current scale for existing lecturer grades
- A Full-time role, to include 12 hours teaching as part of the full-time working week
- No other job commitments outside the RIAM without prior approval of the Board of Governors
- A performing or research career (including masterclasses and related activities) is encouraged but such time commitment must not inhibit the full-time role within the RIAM
- 2.5 days per week must coincide with administration time of the other heads of faculty (times to be defined
by agreement with other heads of faculty) and this will entail being in the RIAM building for those administration times, aside from planned meetings and other work-related activities for the RIAM off- premises
Please download the full job specification below.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23 March 2018. To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to ruthmeehan [at] riam.ie.
It is anticipated that interviews will take place on the week of 30 April 2018.
The Royal Irish Academy of Music is an equal opportunities employer.
Published on 26 February 2018