Druid seeks a Company Manager to join their busy team. This position requires the successful candidate to tour both nationally and internationally. They are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual.
- Acting as liaison between all departments and production company
- Overseeing the Stage Management Department
- Running technical rehearsals
- Working closely with the Associate Producer and Production Manager to manage and issue weekly schedules during production periods
- Ensuring production requirements are met and all departments are kept up to date on all matters concerning the production
- Managing petty cash, credit card transactions and all other financial transactions within the Stage Management Department
- Liaising with the Marketing Department on publicity engagements
- Liaising with Marketing and venue FOH on box office
- Arranging and management of all accommodation, travel and itineraries for company members
- Acting as company representative and ambassador at events
- Working with the Associate Producer and Production Manager on advance planning of productions
See further details at the link below.
Published on 26 November 2018