Pianist – The Royal Ballet
The Royal Ballet, one of the leading classical ballet companies in the world, is seeking to appoint a Pianist to join the team of Music staff. Reporting to the Head of Music, the pianist will be required to play for class and rehearsal, as scheduled, with opportunities to play for occasional performances. The post will commence in August 2019.
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and professional team player with these qualities:
- A high level of pianism and general musicianship, and a good understanding of the dance-music relationship
- Substantial experience of playing for professional ballet class and rehearsal
- A broad knowledge of the classical ballet repertoire
- Ability to respond in a positive way to feedback and direction, and to demonstrate effective teamwork and harmonious working relationships
- The ability to perform Concertos and Solo Piano works in performance
- Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role
See further details at the link below.
Published on 27 November 2018