Social Media Manager UK
Reporting directly to our VP Northern & Southern EMEA, the Social Media Manager UK is responsible for creating unique and engaging content that makes Deezer stand out on social media.
Also keeping followers engaged and entertained and joining in the wider social conversation ensuring that existing followers are used to drive additional followers to the platform.
What you will do:
- Create and schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter and Deezer’s other social channels, including video content for a range of channels and manage live video broadcasts
- Write traffic-driving blog posts and come up with engaging quizzes, features and regular formats.
- Develop contacts with influencers, writers, and photographers to build a diverse range of guest contributors
- Work closely with in-house teams such as UK Marketing, CRM, PR, global Artist Marketing and music editorial and external PR agency
- Track, analyse and report on the performance of all social media initiatives and input into the weekly management information resources.
- Ensure all partner activity is represented across all Deezer social media platforms, broadening the partner messaging and any relevant offers, promotions and content.
- Benchmark on competitors activity and plans
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 28 March 2018