Poetry Ireland is seeking an experienced, dynamic Communications Manager. This full-time role will provide the successful applicant with a multitude of opportunities to promote Poetry Ireland’s activities to new and existing audiences.
The purpose of the Communications Manager is to provide strong leadership and management across all marketing activities for the organisation, creating and delivering a considered, cohesive and appealing marketing and communications strategy. This position will involve working closely with the team at Poetry Ireland across the various programmes (publishing, education, live performance, professional development and capital campaign), as well as with external suppliers including graphic designers, printers and website developers.
– Proven ability to develop and implement successful marketing and communications strategies.
– Minimum of five years’ experience in a significant marketing role.
– Marketing qualifications or a proven track record in the area.
– Proven written, editorial, and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent PC skills, with a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, InDesign.
– Excellent on-line communications knowledge and experience across website content management, SEO, Email clients (Mailchimp or similar), social media and other relevant online systems and platforms.
– An understanding and working knowledge of the arts and literature sectors is preferable, but not essential.
– Excellent writer
– Excellent people person
– Creative thinker with exceptional organising skills
– Proven budget management skills
– Ability to prioritise time and tasks efficiently and effectively
– Salary commensurate with skills and experience
See link below for further details.
Published on 29 April 2019