£42,000 per annum / Fixed term maternity leave (12 Months)
The Royal Opera House is seeking to appoint an Orchestra Manager to cover a maternity leave vacancy.
As Orchestra Manager you will be expected to manage all aspects of the day to day running of the Orchestra of The Royal Opera House. You will oversee the provision of freelance musicians for the Royal Opera House where necessary and support the management of guest orchestras performing at the Royal Opera House.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Significant and broad relevant experience working in a similar role with a high profile professional orchestra.
– A detailed knowledge of the working practises and demands of an orchestra.
– A music degree or equivalent music qualification or experience.
– Proven ability to be able to lead and inspire an effective team.
– Substantial and proven experience of OPAS or other event management system software.
For full details visit the link below.
Published on 29 June 2018