Head of Development
The Royal Irish Academy of Music is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified individual to join its staff as Head of Development.
- Responsible to: Director
- Commencement date – 4th September 2017
- Term: 5 years fixed term contract
- €50,000 per annum
- The working year to be 40 weeks to commence the first Monday of September and to continue to the end of June with a minimum of 100 days to be worked during that time
- No other job commitments outside the RIAM without prior approval of the Board of Governors
- Closing date for applications: 19th July 2017
For full details, download the PDF below.
For more on the Royal Irish Academy of Music, visit www.riam.ie
Published on 30 June 2017