Creative Learning Manager
The Mac in Belfast is hiring a Creative Learning Manager.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
– A related third level qualification with at least 3 years’ experience, OR
– Qualified by experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience
– Working at managerial level in the cultural education, engagement, or participation sector;
– Developing and delivering public engagement, participatory, and learning programmes;
– Working with artists and turning ideas into innovative and ambitious programmes of engagement;
– Collaboration with agencies working with a wide range of people, including Section 75 individuals and groups, young people, schools, local authority departments, and voluntary sector agencies;
– Budget planning and management over £60k.
See link below for further details.