The Royal College of Music (RCM) is hiring a Publications Officer to join its Marketing & Communications department and lead on the production and delivery of the RCM’s extensive portfolio of print and online publications - including Upbeat, the Events Guide, Prospectus and Annual Review.
The successful postholder supports the Marketing Manager to develop and enhance the profile and brand vision of the RCM internationally, nationally and internally through an extensive range of publications.
The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent communication and organisation skills and will be adept at contributing fresh and original ideas to enhance and strengthen the RCM’s brand vision
– Excellent editorial skills, a good eye for detail and a passion for producing compelling print publications
– Excellent engaging copywriting skills
– Experience of the entire print publication process, from initial concept and scheduling to delivery and distribution
– Good knowledge and experience in the process of digital publishing
– Confidence in juggling a busy work schedule and be excited at the prospect of working in an artistic environment
See link below for further details.