Artist Relations and Promotions Manager
Warner Classics UK seeks applications for the position of Artist Relations and Promotions Manager.
You will be an instrumental part of the UK Classics team, responsible for maximising the potential of the immense and prestigious catalogue and exciting frontline releases from established and world-famous artists as well as new talents. You will be in charge of the strategic planning and the implementation of promotion for large frontline and catalogue projects as well as emerging artists, both physical and digital. You will be working on a vast variety of projects from the Warner Classics and Erato labels but also quality classical music third party labels, musical theatre and soundtrack and sometimes jazz projects.
Here you’ll get to:
– Oversee promotion for Frontline and Catalogue projects, including organising interviews, procurement of tools such as photos and video, and promotion mailers
– Supervision of external promotion agencies
– Coordination and editing of promo infos such as artist biographies, press releases, etc.
– Coordination of concert sales & signings
– Coordination with Audience and Engagement Manager
– Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with PR agencies, artists and their managements, media (TV, online, print and radio) and social media partners (influencers etc)
– Close collaboration with the Director UK Classics, Frontline, Catalogue and Digital Product Managers and Warner Classics & Erato’s repertoire center
– Regular and succinct campaign reporting both verbally in meetings and weekly summaries
– A good knowledge of classical music and its environment
– A consistent track record in a PR agency or record label publicity department or any music related organisation
– Experience in marketing / communication / media
– A high affinity for new media as well as comprehensive competence in social media area as well as experience in social web marketing
– Entrepreneurial and innovative thinker
– Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
– Structured, efficient and independent way of working
– Flexible approach to work
– Curious nature
– Responsible and results-oriented work
– High level of presentation skills and negotiating skills
See link below for further details.