Assistant, Urban Marketing
Atlantic Records have an opportunity to join their innovative Urban Marketing team as Marketing Assistant.
This position supports two key executives. You’ll not only learn from the best, but you’ll be exposed to various opportunities on the day-to-day. It doesn’t hurt that we are the leading department in urban music!
Here you’ll get to:
– Provide administrative support for two executives
– Manage and pull necessary reports: Soundscan, BDS/Mediabase, streaming, etc.
– Coordinate travel and expenses
– Act as liaison for third-party vendors and invoicing for marketing expenditures
– Create and update marketing tools such as one-sheets, promo tools, and more
– Coordinate and schedule department meetings
– Interface with artist managers
– Provide support for events and concerts
– Brainstorm marketing ideas
– Interface with various departments like promotion, digital, a&r and more
– A minimum of one year of admin experience
– A passion for hip-hop and r&b
– Professional communication skills
– Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and are overall digital savvy
– An ability to multi-task and work under pressure!!
– A get-it-done, proactive work ethic
– A great attitude
– A desire to learn…quickly
– An ability to work with different personalities
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
– Photoshop or other design skills
– An eye for creative and design
See link below for further details.