English National Opera is seeking a Communications Executive.
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Communications Executive is responsible for helping to coordinate all of the organisation’s communication plans and for writing all copy to be used in press materials for ENO productions. They will provide wider support to all members of the Communications team and will act as the first port of call for all media enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Drafting of all copy for use in press releases and other press materials.
– Aid the Communications Director with press planning documents.
– Assisting the Digital Communications Manager with influencer events and content creation where required.
– Account management of all media monitoring (including social media channels), Veulio and Cision.
– Answering the phone and acting as the first port of call for the press office.
– Helping to coordinate opening night events with Communications Director.
– Audit and management of ENO newspaper and publication subscriptions.
Working within a fast-paced environment for the communications team and with the marketing team, the successful applicant will have creative flair, combined with excellent oral and written communication skills. You’ll need to be a great planner, able to juggle a varied workload and support on a number of projects at any given time. This role is ideal for someone looking to take their first step in their PR career.
The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
– Computer literacy, to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Enthusiastic & pro-active approach to work
– Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team
– A demonstrable passion for theatre/arts
See link below for further details.