BBC Music is seeking a Production Manager.
The post holder will work closely with BBC Music commissioners, BBC Sounds and BBC Music Digital teams to deliver music programmes such as Reel Stories with Dermot O’Leary, the Live Lounge show, BBC Music Sound of, and the Country Music Awards to name but a few with possible event Production Management for festivals such as the 6 Music Festival and Radio 1’s Big weekend which are complex multiplatform projects.
We are looking for someone with, a real passion for music and music content on the BBC and production management experience (in particular in a TV environment). This is a small central team working pan BBC and cross platform. You will have experience of working on productions involving music live events, radio and television production and confidently know what considerations need to be made on various productions.
You will be expected to build and maintain a wide range of internal contacts from across the BBC. Working in partnership with editorial colleagues to deliver outstanding, distinctive, multi-platform content by offering solutions and providing ways to realise editorial ambitions.
Are you the right candidate?
In addition to a passion for a wide range of music genres, you will have:
– Production management experience (in particular in a TV environment)
– Experience in TV, Radio and Live Music Events
– Strong internal and external stakeholder liaison experience
– Strong organisational and people management skills
– Strong problem-solving skills essential
– Celebrity liaison experience
– Experience of leading teams with Health & Safety requirements
– Experience of managing production budgets and using business systems such as SAP/ACON, Silvermouse, etc
– An understanding of how content is delivered into various platforms and the processes involved with re-packaging and delivering content.
See link below for further details.