Head of Group Services
BIMM invites applications for the role of Head of Group Services, to be based in Brighton or London.
As Head of Group Services you will build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders to provide leadership in Group Risk management, Facilities development and management and Health & Safety.
• Focused and goal-orientated – ensuring students are viewed as ‘customers’ and their interests are central
• Empathy with creative arts - able to work with creative teams whilst balancing this with the achievement of commercial and business objectives
• Practical and pragmatic, well-organised with project management experience
• Experience of managing Health and Safety function in a risk-based and practical manner, not just a ‘box-ticker’
• Commercially experienced and able to work effectively with external consultants on property projects
• Excellent People Management, Influencing and Communication skills. Able to develop relationships with key stakeholders, including College Principals and Heads of Facilities in each college
• High energy, self-starter with initiative and able to work proactively to identify property opportunities for new colleges.
• Experience of Music, Theatre, Performing Arts or Education would be advantageous.
See link below for further details.