International Showcase Fund
The International Showcase Fund (ISF) offers vital export support for UK-based artists, bands, songwriters and producers who have been invited to perform or create new music at international showcasing festivals or conferences.
ISF will also support UK-based music creators throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to remain export ready, with grants available to support: virtual performances at international showcases, or performances at UK based showcase events that have an export industry audience.
An ISF Grant can support the following activities:
– For Artists/Bands: ‘In Real Life’ attendance of international showcase events
– For Artists/Bands: Virtual attendance and engagement in International Showcase events via live-stream or pre-recorded performances, plus digital conference attendance
– For Artists/Bands: Virtual or ‘In Real Life’ performance at UK-based events where there is an export focus and a significant international delegation, plus conference attendance
– For Writer/Producers: ‘In Real Life’ attendance of song-writing camps which are geared towards international collaboration, creative and career progression
– For Writer/Producers: Virtual attendance at a song-writing camp which is geared towards international collaboration, and creative and career progression.
ISF runs on a rolling deadline due to varying event organiser schedules.
See link below for further details.