Programme Manager, South East Museum Development Programme
Brighton & Hove City Council are seeking a Programme Manager for the South East Museum Development Programme, an Arts Council England funded Sector Support Organisation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– Experience of working within a museums/cultural environment at an appropriate level
– Evidence of working in / developing partnerships in the cultural sector
– Commitment to supporting museums develop and adapt in a changing environment.
– To manage the delivery of the 2018-2022 programme museum development programme and team.
– To lead on the strategy for the future resilience for South East Museum Development, exploring options for programme delivery post-2022 and working with key partners, MDN and ACE to shape the next South East Museum Development Programme.
– To lead, evaluate and report on the Museum Development programme aims and outcomes to the South East Museum Development – Coordination Group and Arts Council England.
– To provide coaching, advice and line management for the South East Museum Development team.
– To promote and advocate Museum Development both regionally and nationally, including contributing to the Museum Development – Network (MDN) Committee, supporting the development of MDN, and identifying opportunities for the SEMDP team to engage with MDN.
– To ensure programme budget is managed appropriately, with financial monitoring and controls in place to ensure best value and targeted investment for the benefit of regional museums.
– To ensure that Equalities and Diversity are engendered throughout Programme development and delivery.
See link below for further details.
Published on 2 April 2019