Open Call is a programme for artists and arts organisations to develop and shift their practice and profile work on a national scale, creating high-profile arts central to people’s lives.
The purpose of the award is to support projects which:
– Are led by the vision of the artist(s) or develop the ambition of the artist(s)
– Are brave in the pursuit of creative risk-taking
– Encourage collaboration between artforms and art-practice areas (i.e. cross artform, interdisciplinary or combined-arts practice)
– Extend the reach and impact of a project, with a fresh and dynamic approach to public engagement; in this context, public engagement may refer to participants and/or audiences
– Demonstrate effective project partnerships, planning and project management.
The Open Call application process takes place in three phases. Phase 2* is for those whose proposals have been shortlisted and invited to submit further detail of what they propose for an International Jury. A reduced final shortlist will be selected by the International Jury for interview for Phase 3.
See link below for further details.