UK Senior Royalty Administrator
The UK Royalty department at Universal Music Group provides a client focused service with the mandate to provide an industry leading customer service offering, through new technologies and a constant refinement of process delivered through innovative thinking across the team. We’re looking for someone to be a key member of this team and join us as we embark on this next chapter.
Skills & Experience
– Creation of payable royalty balances schedule.
– Review of payable balances and amendments where necessary.
– Reconciliations between approved payable schedule and accounts payable balances.
– Reconciliations between finance system and royalty system.
– Assist with processing close processes.
– Leading the quarterly accounting process.
– Leading the royalty audit process.
– Ensuring the accounting processes adhere to internal controls.
– Liaise with finance and accounts payable teams.
– Ad Hoc tasks and projects as directed by the royalty manager and Head of UK Admin.
– Support the Royalty Manager and Assistant Royalty Manager with the day to day.
– Play key parts in new process and system developments.
– Be customer focused
– Liaise with customers regarding royalty payments.
– Advanced excel skills.
– Experience using high volumes of data.
– Experience with reconciliations between various sources of data.
– Experience working on royalty audits.
– Experience dealing with internal auditors.
– Effective communicator both internally and externally.
– High attention to detail.
– Excellent numeracy.
– Ability to manage deadlines and work to timetables.
– Experience of working in a financial department.
– Demonstrable interest in the Administration / Operation of a music publisher.
– Experience with SAP.
– Experience with publishing audits.
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.