English Folk Expo is hiring a Development Manager.
This new role is aimed at helping EFEx launch a new and dynamic fundraising strategy. Using your passion, experience and expertise you will work to implement and embed the new fundraising strategy within the organisation, creating a sustainable income generation model to support future growth and development of the organisation. Your work will be critical in leveraging funds from a range of new sources – building relationships with Trusts and Foundations, individuals
and corporate supporters.
This is an opportunity for an experienced development professional looking for a new challenge or the next step in their career.
Essential Experience and knowledge
– Successful delivery of fundraising strategy within the charity sector
– Demonstrable success of fundraising with at least two areas of Trusts and Foundations, corporate sponsors and individual giving
– Proven track record in achieving fundraising targets (in excess of £50k+ per annum)
– Ability to be hands-on and deliver at every stage of the fundraising process from prospecting and research, preparation and presentation of proposals, negotiation of funder agreements / contracting through to stewardship and fulfilling reporting requirements
– Understanding of the UK Cultural landscape and funding environment
See link below for further details.