Box Office Systems Specialist (entry-level, full-time)
Hours: 35 hours per week (full-time)
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
This is a completely new role that is needed within thrive’s team and to provide practical support to the arts and culture sector. Lots of information about audiences exist within ticketing systems, but organisations struggle to find the time to make the best use of the data. This role is about providing some additional resources to help organisations pull the information they most need about their audiences.
While this job sounds quite technical and specific, this is an entry-level position. You won’t require any previous knowledge in box office systems or research and thrive will provide adequate training. At thrive, there’s no such thing as starting a new role without getting the support you need!
This role is for you if:
• You’re social and outgoing: you enjoy and feel comfortable meeting new people in new environments.
• Your curiosity knows no bounds: you’re the type of person who will spend their time on Wikipedia or watching Youtube videos to learn about a topic or how to fix things.
• You’re not scared of things you don’t know or haven’t done before. In fact, you’re a quick learner.
• You can explain something complicated in a simple way without using jargon.
• You find coding exciting, and you may even have some basic knowledge of HTML.
• You are comfortable with numbers.
• You would love a job where you’d be able to travel all across Northern Ireland.
Thrive particularly encourage applications from people who identify from ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, d/Deaf, disabled, neuro-diverse, have long-term health condition/s or are from a lower socio-economic background, as people from these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Visit our website to download the information pack and application form: https://bit.ly/thriveBOSS
Please send back your completed application form to [email protected] by 12pm on Monday 23rd May.