Russia Grants Scheme
The Russia grants scheme is for individual musicians and professionals (e.g. composers, conductors, performers, librettists, sound artists, event producers) who have an existing interest in or contact with Russia and who have a strong project idea. Applications may be considered from individuals who have never previously worked with Russian partners but who have project partners in mind or who have already committed to the project. The maximum grant amount available is up to £3,000.
Conditions and selection criteria:
– A budget should be provided (see below) which shows a full cost breakdown.
– The Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy will not take responsibility for organising recipients’ invitations or visas.
Priority will be given to the projects that meet the conditions above, and demonstrate:
– a strong idea that shows how this activity is beneficial to the UK artist/professional and the Russian music sector
– evidence of interest from both UK and Russian partners, including evidence of co-funding (if applicable)
– strong professional development outcomes that will lead to further activity between the UK and Russia that may not have taken place otherwise
– sustainable and ongoing collaboration and creative exchange that will be supported by this activity
See link below for further details.
Published on 3 July 2019