Artist Management Assistant
Artist development and live booking company in London, One House, is hiring an Artist Management Assistant.
As an artist management assistant you will be working under the management team and assisting them directly by providing creative and administrative support across an exciting roster of 10+ artists. Successful applicants will be meticulous in their organisation, able to work effectively across a number of projects and have an enthusiasm for the artists we represent.
– 2 years or more experience working closely with artists and their teams, preferably in a management setting.
– Meticulous organisation and ability to manage numerous diaries at once. An eye for detail is essential.
– Superb communication skills, flexibility to different situations and a proactive nature.
– Proficient IT skills and experience with administrative software.
– A good understanding of the different areas of the music business including labels, publishers, booking agencies, PR and DSPs as well as on brand partnerships.
– A keen understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms.
– Experience working on projects on a global level.
– A deep understanding, curiosity and enthusiasm for music and music culture across various genres and scenes.
NB: no deadline specified.
See link below for further details.