North Area Council Members
Arts Council England works to get great art and culture to everyone by championing, developing and investing in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people’s lives. Here we will list any current vacancies on our area councils. Be part of our decision-making in your area.
Our North Area Council has 3 vacancies for new members.
The Council currently have representation across Local Authorities, the Cultural and Business sectors and are looking for Individuals who:
– Are elected members for a local authority within the North area, including those with experience of local issues.
– Have a strong commitment and understanding of issues of diversity
– Have a strong knowledge of arts and culture, and commitment to promote the value of arts and culture in society
– Have commitment to the Arts Council’s mission – Great art and culture for everyone
– Are able to act as advocates for arts and culture on a local and national level
– As part of our ongoing commitment to equal opportunities and diversity we welcome applications from individuals who reflect the communities we serve.
These are voluntary roles, with expenses reimbursed in accordance with the Council Members’ expenses policy. Candidates should apply as individuals, rather than on behalf of their authority.
See link below for further details.