The General Manager will have responsibility for developing and implementing a comprehensive participatory and community focused arts programme under the direction of the Artistic Director and the strategic development of the organisation as outlined by its Strategic Plan.
In addition to this, the successful candidate will manage the day to day running of the organisation and its general operations, programmes and communications. This role requires a capable, determined person who can be flexible with their time and who appreciates the importance of our communities and the power of the arts.
• Managing company operations
• Programme and Project planning
• Financial administration and reporting
• Grant and fundraising applications
• HR and volunteer coordination.
• Experience in at least one of the following:
-Community and/or voluntary sector
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience at management level or equivalent in one of the above listed sectors
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience of budget and accounts management
• A self-confident, pro-active and energetic team player capable of working to deadlines with minimum supervision
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Gmail, and social media platforms
• Excellent communication skills with a strong experience working in diverse sectors of the community
Desirable but not compulsory
• Broad experience in managing relationships with artists
• Project and/or event management experience
• Full clean driving license
See link below for further details.
Published on 4 July 2019