Arts & Digital Media Coordinator
Northern Visions in Belfast is hiring an Arts & Digital Media Coordinator.
The candidate will:
– Co-ordinate Northern Visions Arts Access Initiative, which is accessed by community, cultural, voluntary organisations, individuals seeking to volunteer and gain training, individual filmmakers and the general public.
– Research, produce and deliver a range of innovative arts, digital media and heritage projects including but not limited to the inclusion of the following art forms: creative writing, music, cinematography, sound engineering, set design, post production including graphics and
animation, visual arts, drama and dance.
– Contribute fully to the Northern Visions team including sharing best practice, engaging participants in Northern Visions community arts activity programme from communities at disadvantage, vulnerable groups, artists and creative practitioners.
– Co-ordinate the provision of creative opportunities for those accessing the Access Initiative to produce creative products and digital videos to broadcast standard.
– Engage in arts journalism and community news gathering activities including on air presentations and interviews.
See link below for further details.