Dance Artist Residency Scheme
The objective of the Dance Artist Residency Scheme is to stabilise and support a network of dance artists in residence across the country. The scheme is specifically aimed at dance artists working in collaboration with an arts centre, festival and/or a local authority (local authority is mandatory for strand 1). The scheme has two strands, Strand 1 (full residencies) and Strand 2 (short term residencies).
Maximum awarded: €25,000
Who can apply
– Professional dance artists who have the committed support of at least one local authority and one arts centre, and who are resident in the Republic of Ireland.
– Local authorities proposing to establish a professional dance-artist residency.
– Professional dance artists who have the committed support of an arts centre, arts organisation or festival.
– Dance artists who wish to undertake a period of mentorship with an experienced dance artist in residence in order to develop their community practice
– Dance artists who wish to develop a short-term residency with a specific cohort of people.
See further details at the link below.