Digital Content Manager
BMG is seeking a Digital Content Manager to join the team in London.
You will be responsible for creating and designing audio/visual content for use in social media campaigns and online advertising for UK Frontline (New Recordings). This will involve graphics design, animation and videography.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a digital content or digital creative role.
– Proficient in Adobe creative suite (specifically in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and more) to create social media and digital marketing assets, demonstrating both creative flair and commercial awareness.
– Comfortable in both graphic design and videography, with a grasp of animation.
– Adaptable skills to work in the styles and trends of different genres.
– Artistic skills and flair to work both with pre-existing assets, but also to create from scratch if needed.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines, turning around deliverables on-spec in and a timely manner.
See link below for further details.