Senior Production Manager
English National Opera is hiring a Senior Production Manager.
This role is for a qualified person and will report to the Technical Director.
The ideal candidate will:
– Ensure that the English National Opera has the necessary technical support to enable all creative teams – ENO, visiting companies or events – whether they be touring, visiting productions or in-house productions are fully realized enabling fulfillment of ENO’s vision and artistic aims.
Through a structured management team, ensure that the ENO’s and work related to The London Coliseum’s productions and events are well planned, budgeted, implemented and monitored to the ensure the highest quality of world-class production values.
– Be an integral manager of the ENO’s operational management and contribute to the strategic direction of the departments.
– Effective service provision across all service areas to meet inhouse and external / visiting client requirements and other objectives.
– Effective management of key stakeholder relationships.
– Excellent and proven leadership skills
– Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and maintain focus of the work to be carried out
– Excellent communication skills to ensure effective interactions at all levels across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
See link below for further details.