YouTube Music are seeking a Communications Manager to join the team in New York.
As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns based on understanding of journalists’ interests; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns; and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 7 years of experience in communications and publicity within music or similar field.
– Authorization to work in the United States
– Experience collaborating with marketing teams to bring multi faceted music campaigns to consumers.
– Understanding of the music and entertainment world, both at a high and granular level.
– Understanding of YouTube and tech policies and regional regulations both in the US and globally that impact music.
– Effective team player who can lead efforts across music; capable of working calmly and quickly in high-stress environments
– Persuasive when presenting to larger groups or in regular meetings, both internally and externally.
– Excellent communication skills and decisive leadership.
See link below for further details.
Published on 7 May 2019