Lower Strings Teacher
The Trust has a vacancy for a Lower String teacher – Cello specialist with facility on Double Bass preferred – to join the string team of NMPAT.
This is a part time position to include Saturday mornings. Exact hours of work are negotiable
Duties to include:
– Small group and individual teaching in schools in Northamptonshire, based in the Wellingborough, Kettering area
– Working in one of the NMPAT Saturday morning area music centres
Additional areas of work on offer:
– Potential to deliver First Access projects in schools
Potential areas of expansion:
– Potential to teach specialist individual lessons out of school hours
– Potential to coach and conduct NMPAT County ensembles
This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the full life of one of the busiest and most successful Music Trusts in the country. Contracted posts will be paid on NMPAT salary scales (subject to qualifications and experience £18,870 – £30,507 pro rata) and include enrolment in an employee Health Care Plan
Expressions of interest should be made to Richard Roper, Deputy Head and Head of Strings: RRoper [at] NMPAT.co.uk (RR[email protected]NMPAT.co.uk)
Applications should be received by noon on Friday 21st August 2020.
See link below for further details.