Manager, Music Partnerships Solutions
Google are seeking a Manager in Music Partnership Solutions for their London team.
In this role you will work closely with frontline Google teams across the company and help in building partnerships across the music ecosystem in local markets. You’re a strategic, forward-looking, problem-solving, and hands-on individual with high emotional intelligence who enjoys building strong partnerships with cross-functional groups to lead projects with impact. Our key focus for these roles is to engage alongside the industry to pursue goals that matter, particularly around the development of emerging talent.
You must have a strong music industry background and a keen understanding of how the music industry works across European contexts.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience in Media & Entertainment or equivalent (e.g., music management, A&R, music marketing, relevant trade association or music media/visual production).
– Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
– Knowledge of Google Product Areas that relate to broadcasting and established relationships with the product and Business Development teams that lead these functions (particularly in EMEA).
– Keen understanding of current music industry priorities and debates across Europe
– Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
– High emotional intelligence that enables close working relationships with key leaders internally and externally.
– Fluency in additional European languages.
See link below for further details.
Published on 8 April 2019