Volunteer with Culture Night Dublin
The success of the Culture Night that Dubliners have come to know and love, hinges on the support of our amazing volunteers. Volunteers are assigned to a variety events on the night – from assisting at one of the many outdoor events, supervising the specially curated walking tour programme or accompanying the artists performing across the city on Dublin Bus. With a variety of flagship events planned throughout the city for this year’s programme on Friday, 23 September, Culture Night Dublin is now seeking a team of volunteers for two different roles:
– Event Ambassador
– Social Media Volunteer
This is an exciting opportunity for a friendly, reliable team player. A knowledge of Dublin City, and its arts and cultural institutions, is certainly desirable.
– Expectations of the volunteer:
– Acting as an ambassador for Culture Night Dublin
– Assisting with the organisation of the Culture Night Dublin Packs
– Assisting with the distribution of Culture Night Dublin Packs
– Assisting at Information Points around the city
– Assisting with remote pre-festival work if necessary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email volunteer [at] culturenightdublin.ie with the subject line, ‘Event Ambassador Volunteer Application’ to receive the relevant application form.
Social Media Volunteer
Previous experience working in social media roles is desirable, but not necessary. Access to a smartphone is essential.
Expectations of the volunteer:
– Content creation
– Visiting various sites throughout the day
– Videography/live streaming
– Event Ambassador duties as necessary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email volunteer [at] culturenightdublin.ie with the subject line, ‘Social Media Volunteer Application’ to receive the relevant application form.
See link below for further details.