Arts and Disability Connect
Arts and Disability Connect (ADC) is a scheme open to artists with disabilities working in any artform.
This scheme is designed to support artists with disabilities to make new and ambitious work. It offers artists the opportunity to:
– connect with other practitioners or venues;
– make a change in their practice;
– ‘step up’ in terms of scope and scale;
– reach new audiences and to engage in mentoring and training.
Arts and Disability Connect has three funding strands.
Arts and Disability Connect New Work
– Maximum award of €8,000
– For more established artists with a strong track record in their professional practice who wish to work with artists and arts partners to develop new work and present in established arts organisations, venues, and festivals etc.
Arts and Disability Connect Mentoring
– Maximum award of €2,000
– For artists at all stages of career development including emerging artists who wish to engage in mentoring opportunities.
Arts and Disability Connect Training
– Maximum award of €1,000
– For artists at all stages of career development, including emerging artists, who wish to engage in professional development and other learning opportunities.
See link below for further details.