Organisations Emergency Programme
The primary objective of the programme is to support the continuance of creative work AND assist operational costs where necessary. The programme seeks to assist small to medium scale organisations to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances. It will also aim to assist organisations most in need due to loss of income or operational capacity up to 31 March 2021, enabling them to continue to develop and/or deliver activities.
Given the pressures across the cultural sector we would urge you to apply ONLY if your existing income or grant from public and other sources is not sufficient to ensure your stabilisation during the crisis.
This programme prioritises applications that:
- Can demonstrate loss of income as a direct result of COVID-19 through records or estimates of loss (evidence will be required so please keep a record).
- Can demonstrate urgent operational costs not met by existing income, grant aid or other forms of assistance; these could include overheads and the cost of being operational until 31 March 2021.
Seek to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances. This could include a period of research, development and/or delivery of creative activity / project by 31 March 2021.
Who can apply?
The Arts Council welcomes applications from Arts or Cultural organisations whose primary work is in the following art form or cultural areas. Arts Organisation need to have a proven track record of quality work and public engagement supported by public funding in one of the last three financial years:
• Music and Opera
• Traditional Arts
• Visual Arts
• Participatory Arts
• Cross Art form
• Venues delivering cultural events
Applications are welcomed from organisations working in or on behalf of Irish or Ulster-Scots. In particular, we welcome applications from organisations which deliver work in relation to:
• Public engagement activities
• Audience development programmes (events, exhibitions, workshops, talks and online initiatives).
See link below for further details.